replacing original headphone drivers in bluetooth 8$ headset?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The headphones it came with are very weak and quiet with very little bass
The headphone pads are okay but its very loose on my head.
almost as if they were meant for king kong
Even on the smallest hadjustment setting. I have to use several rubber bands wrapped tightly around to make it cover my ears all the way.

Where could I buy some cheap but high dB sensitivity headphone drivers that sound decent with decent bass and treble for cheap?
i looked on amazon but everything is overpriced and 90% what comes up in search results is just full sets of headphones and I would like to keep my wireless headset because i like it and its convenient when im walking around and i've already got a soldering iron with plenty of solder and several new soldering tips ready to use.
I already upgraded the battery from 160mAh to 300mAh (which now includes built in protection on the battery cell itself. The original battery was just a single cell with no built in protection)
so it lasts for a good long time even on max volume several days.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.