Beyer ET1000 / N1000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No not worth your while, send em to me and I will dispose of them in an environmentally friendly fashion ;) .

It is said that these offer excellent sound, smeggy even feels they belong at the top of the ESL headphone heap. I would recommend restoring them.

..dB

No not worth your while, send em to me and I will dispose of them in an environmentally friendly fashion ;) .
Good try :)

It is said that these offer excellent sound, smeggy even feels they belong at the top of the ESL headphone heap. I would recommend restoring them.
I also asked this question on the Head-Fi forums at Beyer ET1000 / N1000

Having powered them up, I'm pleasantly surprised! Main complaint is the rubbish DIN speaker connectors on them. Just shows how times have changed...

Indeed, I love mine and they are my fave stat of the numerous stats and 'trets I own. I have yet to hear any of the really hi-end ones like the O2 and Senns but it beats the Koss 950, Stax 303/404 and SRX-3, sony ECR500 etc. It has a beautiful overall sound to my ears. I run mine off a stax box with adapter.

Well worth restoring to glory.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.