• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Store News

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I took the new web shop online yesterday night, taking a lot of your input into consideration. I hope you like the new design and functionality.

New features are:

• shopping in your preferred currency, we accept now apart from Swiss Francs - Euro, US Dollars and British Pounds, this should get rid of the conversion fees from PayPal.
• a shipping calculator included in the cart, here you can estimate your shipping cost. All options displayed are valid for your country.
• All “fine print” is now easily accessible on the bottom of the page
• cleaner navigation and search function that actually works
• responsive design so page gets displayed properly on any kind of device
• started to populate the parts section, more will follow the following days.

Apart from new parts I will also create a section for NOS and used parts as well as new parts that are leftovers from some of my projects. Those parts are a one off and won't be re-stocked. Once they are gone they are gone.
If you have further suggestions, those can be made in the Contact Us form in the Customer Service section or here in the forum. I will see that all your input will be considered whilst updating the shop to give you the best experience possible.

Unfortunately it has been not possible to migrate the customer data to the new shop, so if you registered already you have to populate your data again, sorry for the inconvenience.
I am still searching for a shipping calculator that can differ between parcel and letter post, any suggestions are welcome. So for the moment I will still refund the difference.

So for now nothing else is left than wishing you a good time browsing the site and filling your carts ;)

Looking forward to your feedback…
Stefan

Water damage...

What a crappy day, went to the workshop after my daytime job to find almost 10cm of water standing in there... We had a bit of heavy rain on Wednesday...
Sorry, but due to this I am out of black cases, they have been standing on the floor and are really dreadful to look at... I will place a new order with my supplier on Monday.
Silver cases are left in limited quantity but should last till the order arrives. Power supplies got damaged as well, a whole box for the scrapyard :( I truly hope the landlords insurance will cover the damage...

Good news, cases for the current pre-orders been in my flat already and capacitors for the kits arrived, so the parts only kit will be back in stock, as for the full kit, still waiting for the batteries, and now only silver cases till the black ones arrive :(

need to get a construction site sized dryer tomorrow, anyone from the Swiss users around Zurich having an idea where to rent something like this?

Stefan

When they will be finally available? And one more little question - are you planning to ship from Germany on Wednesday, Jan. 2?

UPS delivery is now finally scheduled for the 3rd of January, suppliers can sometimes really be a pain... :cuss:
Next shipment from Germany will be on the 4th or 5th of January, been sick for the last two weeks and still not back to 100% so plenty to ship by then.

Stefan

Store update

First of all, thanks for your patience during the last weeks, still not 100% fit but much better.
here come the updates ;)

Enclosures
Yesterday the new cases have been delivered, better late than never... additional colors available now are Blue, Green and Red.

Power Supplies
I also received the latest order of power supplies, including UK, AU and US models, so ordering a Kit or assembled O2 has never been more convenient.
I also got 20 torodial transformers (4 for myself, 16 for who comes first ;))
they have 2x 115V primary winding and 12-0-12 Volt secondaries, rated at a whopping 12 Ampere :eek:

Price drop
to make things even better for you prices have been dropped for a couple of products to reflect the volume discounts received with the recent orders :)

attached a couple of pictures so you can have a look at the new colors, the ODAC XL version, power supplies and the toroids

Wish you all a good start into 2013!

Stefan

Attachments

• O2 colors.JPG
    O2 colors.JPG
    291.5 KB · Views: 754
  • ODAC XL colors.JPG
    ODAC XL colors.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 736
  • ODAC XL back.JPG
    ODAC XL back.JPG
    252.7 KB · Views: 737
  • different plugs.JPG
    different plugs.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 715
  • toroid 12V12A.JPG
    toroid 12V12A.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 707
  • toroid mounting material.JPG
    toroid mounting material.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 198
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.