• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

400VA R-Core 15-0-15

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am going to be buying some 400VA 15-0-15VAC R-Core transformers for my Mini A and Aelph 30. They will be $65 US plus shipping to me (to be shared equally) and then shipped to individuals. Shipping would be about $10 each to ship from Hong Kong to Toronto, Canada and $10 Each to ship from Toronto to anywhere in North America via ground.

Here is a Photo of the product. The dimensions are as follows:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

165mm X 135mm X 75mm
3.8KG

Approximately $85 US each all told for a high quality R-Core transfomer, not bad all in all. I need to order 15 to make the minimum qty for the custom configuration. I have orders for 8 already. Please email me ASAP if you are serious about participating.

Regards

Anthony

Here is the photo attached as a file, I never have any success at attching them as links. I posted the same link in another thread abt the photo only apperars if you click back an forth on the page numbers one or two times.

Attachments

• r-core.jpg
    r-core.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 455
dw8083 said:
What secondary voltages are being ordered for Aleph30's? I assume the primaries are both 240 and 120vac?

Thanks!

-David

jleaman said:

If were going to do the a30's also then we will have to oreder 30 transformers 15 for the a30 and 15 for the mini a's..

No orders have been placed as yet, the only criteria is each configuration requires a minimum order of 15 peices. I personally am interested in 15-0-15 secondaries with either Dual primaries or 117 only.

Regards

Anthony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.