• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CS8416 and CS8406

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
threefff said:
Hi Filippo,

I might be interested in one or Two of the CS8416 CS.
How much are they, what do you charge for a letter to Germany?

BTW: What is your project about? Sounds as if you have a small production running :)

Cheers
Thomas

Hello Thomas!
For the CS8406 or CS8416 is 5 Euro each.
For shipping to Germany is 3 Euro.
Let me know if you are interested.

My project is a 24bit/192KHz DAC with DF1706 and four PCM1704.
In the future a second version of DAC with an AD1896 SRC for jitter reduction.

Filippo

Hi Filippo,

I would like to have two of the CS8416CS.
I'll give you my whereabouts in a mail.

My project (low priority, Amplifiers and speakers first) is about a CS receiver, an AD1896 and one PCM1798. The I/V stage will be copied from the D1 of Nelson Pass or out of the data sheet of the PCM1798.

What for do you use 4 of the 1704? HOw do you generate a "jitterless" clock? What clock frequency do you use?

Cheers
Thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.