• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK Heatsink Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Are there more interesting shapes to choose from? A site to look at the different heatsinks.

Something like this?

Attachments

• d1_1.jpg
    d1_1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 536
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
What sort of price does that give for an equivalent piece?

:edit: Well, looks like the European buy is covered. That makes things a little simpler to organise for me. ;)

I would still be interested in prices, to see if they are competitive, (has to include shipping to the UK though!)

Guy's

1m of the KL273 is around 527 euro excl mwst (16%)
I am currently working with Seifert for a mixed buy. As long as we keep it to this profile, I can get any length at the discounted price for the total length.

So the price for one sink is ruffly Length(m) x 527 + 3euro.

The 3 euro is for the cutting.

This price is for 1m total. The next discount level is 5 m.

This profile weighs approx 60Kg per meter. So please be aware of extra shipping cost when I have to ship it to you. I am visiting Seifert next week for further negociation and will be in Germany again in 3 weeks

I do not have time to put up a wiki. Who wants to take the honor?

I would like the KL-271 in 150 mm length to be part of the order also

Jens,

I would need to get a quote for that. My guess is that the KL271 is approx 360 euro's per meter. You need 1.5 meter.

Pls send me a mail where you live in Denmark. I will be in Bjerringbro at the end of the month and could bring it with me!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.