• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pearl phono PCBs Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi promitheus,

up till now I´m still fine with my vinyl master blue. Maybe it is a bit quiet with 3mV output for the pearl. But maybe in future … somebody convinces me of MC systems.

so please add the MC-Kit to my order

do WE have money all the time, or would it be best to give the KITs out in beginning of March? :eek: :D

thanx

I bought pearl and PSU pcbs not too long ago (they're VERY nice !!!), but I would definitely be interested in buying some of the parts packs, namely the capacitor pack (plus capacitors for the PSU, those panasonic caps are HEAPS expensive over here !), as well as the RIAA components.

The rest I'll be sourcing myself.

Will the component packs be priced as they were during the last run ?

I think I mixed a few people up with the way I gave prices.

Here are the prices:

2 Pearl PCBs : 34,00 Euro
2 Power Supply PCBs : 12,00 Euro
Parts for 2 PSUs : 15,50 Euro (contains 2 x 10000uF Panasonic snap ins and 2 x 1uF Mundorf M-Caps)
Parts for stereo Pearls: 109,04 Euro (with matched 2SK170BL in quads, matched RIAA parts)

Pearl KIT complete 170,54 Euro

MC Pre KIT complete 2 Boards with all Parts : 64,00 Euro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.