• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pearl phono PCBs Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
promitheus said:
For those interested the MC Pre KIT is sold out but alot of people are interested.
Could those interested in the MC PRe post here in this thread or send me Email.
I will make a list and if there is enough interest I will put together MC-Pre KITs.
These will only be sold as a KIT and I wont be selling Parts because this is too complicated and takes a lot of time.
The 2SK170BL will be matched and the parts will be of high quality like last time.
so please let me if you are interested.

Hi Promitheus,

I am interested in a MC Pre KIT. Thanks for your time and help.

Best,

Gary

New Pearl Group Buy!

I just found a large amount of 2SK389BL at a reasonable price which I will be buying with someone else.
that means I will be able to offer Pearl KIT for one more round.

The KIT will be available in about 1-2 Months depending on how long it takes to put parts together and gather money to pay for all that.

If anybody is interested you can contact me.

I just ordered new Pearl PCBs today so there will be a new Group buy.
I also managed to get a batch of 2SK389BL at a good price for the time.

The KIT will be ready in a month from now and the KITs are not so many so if you are interested please contact me as soon as possible because the first who order and pay will also get the KIT.

For more information please contact me per Email.

Hello,

the Group buy can begin.
if anybody is intersted post here in the forum to get on the list.
So far confirmed are :
PassivO Pearl
ernesternest Pearl + MC Pre Pre

It will take at least 4 weeks till everything is ready but to be sure you get the KIT you have to have paid for it in advance in the next 1-2 weeks. I have so many requests that the KIT will probably be sold out.

I will keep you posted.

The MC Pre Pre KITs are almost ready after a long time. The will be shipped next week.

I forgot to ask, is anyone running this on batteries? I plan to use a rechargable, lead acid battery pack for avionics use (28 vdc).
I used it on the DB Systems MC pre and it made a big diffence.
I have a VERY LOW output MC (Audioquest MC 404I L) and need to keep the noise level as low as possible.
If I do, I may not need to use the capacitance multiplier section?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.