• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy in Vancouver for discount.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys in the lower mainland, Vancouver:

I was after the GE Arcstream 250W

ARC250/T/H/960/E
T15 Mog E HOR 250 8.37 5.62 26683 M80 12 10000hrs 19000 13300 6000K 90CRI Clear, Daylight Color

But its hard to find - makde to order.

I got this response from a local company:
We can offer you an Iwasaki bulb with the same parameter with the exception of it being able to burn in a universal position, 6500K and 37mm longer. Unit price is $87.48. Part number for the lamp MT250DL. The ballast is BALM0250MCL at $145.98 each with availabilty approximately 2 weeks. Shipping and taxes are considered extra. Mastercard/Visa are acceptable means of payment.

later:
1. If you are interested in a box quantity of 12 units you can take 10% off the price provided below.

The ballast is electro magnetic designed for the ARC, HQI type 250 watt lamps. Included with the core & coil ballast is a capacitor. And yes the ballast is expensive and most likely will have a bit of a hum. This lamp is generally used in "high end" entrances and display areas where the ceiling is 20 feet in height or higher and the hum is not an issue.

Its a good lamp. If there are 12 people interested we can get the discount. I assume you will want to pick it up - better than getting busted stuff in the mail.
Send me an email and I will arrange it with the company. If you know a better ballast deal im listening.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.