• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted PCB' for LM3886 INDIA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey sivan,

i 'm also in search of LM3886 pcb and from net i got some search results on making PCB at home using Laser printer, copper clad, photo quality injet printer paper and of course ferric chloride just in 30 min. more on net for detail. But so far i have not taken this approch and want some ready made PCB , a group buy would be better than making yourself.digi01 in this forum selling LM3886 PCB for $4 plus $6 shipping from china not bad.
But if we are able to make PCB layout we can manufg. them in india and group buy can be arranged so the cost will be nominal if manufg. in large no. so that many of us without PCB can complete the amp. at nominal cost.

GC PCB almost completed.ugliestever found in this site..but electrically seems igood..Thick tracks and a generaous amount of solder on high current tracks.Used Radio shack transfer film + ferric chloride sol.....Wish i had a PTH version.....

Attachments

• sivnand lm3886.jpg
    sivnand lm3886.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 951
I used Glass Epoxy copper clad=Approx thickness=75microns,
High current track width=5mm.
Strictly no solder coating necessary.Current thru DC tracks less than 5Amps.The amp supposed to be used in a brigde config.
In bridge config, supply utilisation is more effeciant,Current is drawn from both rails simulataniously in any instant....

O.K.

Sorry, I misunderstood! Of course, you are on the good side with 75microns/5mm.

A good advice is, to put the bypass caps as near as possible to the chip.

Regards
Franz

/Edit: I was not aware, my postings are in the marketplace / group buys and not in the chip amp forum. Sorry!

OK sivan_and, I will let you know if I can find a source for LM3886 PCBs in India.

If there are more people interested in this PCB, then we can get a few PCBs made from some PCB manufacturer in India. It would not be economical to order just one or two PCBs.

However, since, LM3886 IC has been around for quite sometime, so I think there must already be some ready source for these PCBs.

Pramod Kumar

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.