• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dutch Aleph-X parts groupbuy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@threefff, 93 Euro a piece.

I called Amplimo. They promised me to call me back a few months ago about the 1000VA tranny's, but they didn't. :(
They still hadn't made the calculation what the additional costs of the metal enclosure was, but after some calculations on my side, 1000VA was too small anyway. So I asked them about the metal enclosures for the 625VA tranny's, but they are too big to fit my amps case (2x 625VA instead of 1x 1000VA). The metal case makes the diameter of the tranny about 2cm bigger, and the reason it's difficult to calculate the total cost of the metal case, is because the exoxy stuff they use is so expensive.
So I thing I'm going for 4x 625VA for two mono blocks. Without the good looking metal enclosure. :)

Scylla 80S

Hello !
Sorry to say I'm a newbie so I'm not allowed to send the private messages to the members yet so... may you tell me about Scylla 80S amplifier, please ? Was is good... solid state or valve ? I'd like to learn about the Dutch hi-fi... may you teach me a bit, please ? Thanks in advance...

Yours

Tomasz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.