• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Resuscitating Gainclone parts group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
demogorgon said:
so i can use the lm338 to regulate my psu to +-42V then?
Yes, if you have +/-45V or more available.

edit: so when my psy gives cloase to +-45-46V then i can regulate it upto 37V with the lm338? that is what those 37v is?
The 37V means that the output should be 9V or more with 46V in. The only thing you have to remember is that the regulator will not be short circuit protected. And remember all the protection diodes mentioned in the datasheet :)

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

fireman said:
How much would it cost to send 10 of these to Canada ? As an alternative, my sister lives in Switzerland. How much would it cost to send them there ?
You can check the cost here: http://www.postdanmark.dk/contentfull.dk?lang=en

A "large letter" is less than 2cm thick, and a "maxi letter" is bigger than that. If you are not ordering too many items a large letter should be big enough.

Divide the prices with 7.43 to get the prices in €.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

mcs said:
@Blackdog:
You may be able to get the LM3886TFs from Carondimonio (see the Trading Post). I can order a pack of 20 like mentioned previously if Carondimonio doesn't have any left.

Should we keep this groupbuy open during the weekend, and then close it on Monday?

I don't mind keeping a few leftover parts, should there be any.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Thanks, I'm sorted for LM3886s now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.