• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Intersted in SM5819AF DSD to PCM converter?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I have the chance to order some of the hardly to get "SM5819AF" DSD to PCM converters in Europe!!

Now I am looking for people interested in this chip. I will pick up your requests and order a bigger amount to make it financial more attractive for you (and me ;-) ). One unit will cost approximately 50 Euro plus shipping. I will only ship in Europe.

So please mail (cw.oehlrich AT erlangen.com) your request with your full name and address and the quantity you would like to buy.

Please understand that this request has to be absolutely mandatory. I am a private person (also looking for the chip) and can not afford ordering tons of chips not selling them afterwards. So pease mail only if you are really shure you also will and can pay for the chips! I will accept PAYPAL (outside of germany) and bank account transfer (germany).

I will wait till Oct 3. for your request. After this I know how much chips I have to order and you will receive a mail from me with price and the payment details.

It will take some time until the chips are in my hands because they have to be delivered from Japan. I guess at the beginning of november we could have the chips in our hands.

I hope the centralized buying will be a success for all of us!

Thanky Charly

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.