• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FC-100, LT3062 PSU, Active Rechtifier

I will start a small group buy for

a) FC-100 Amp Boards
b) Stackable active rectifiier LT3062 front end PSU
c) Active rectifier for screw contact caps (e.g. 22000µF/63V RM22.2)

All boards with 2oz copper.
a) and c) 2mm thickness. b) 1.6mm thickness.
Green soldermask and white silkscreen.

The boards never tested in reality but the FC-100 is a bullet proof design.

The FC-100 is based on Roender´s design.

https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/rmi-fc100-a-single-stage-audio-power-amplifier.111756/
These PCB design is based on Rudi’s design with some little improvements.
All Pads are bigger for better soldering. The traces are bigger.
More space for the dc coupling cap at the input (I will use a clarity esa).
A small bridge for feedback instead a long wire (J1)

If someone is interested, I can provide all layers as pdf to double ckeck them with the schematics.

I will order to the end of next week (26.09.2021).
The group buy is only made when a minimum amount of 10 boards is reached and payed.
The next possible qty is 20 of each pcb. In this case I will donate the carry-over to diyaudio.
Shipping price is for one pcb set.
DHL EU shipping by registered mail is 8,89€.
Outside EU 14,89€ with delivery time >30 days (otherwise 3-5 days UPS for around 46,99€)

Please answer here with your reqirement as follow

FC-100: qty
FE PSU: qty
Screw Cap Rectifier: qty

and send me also a PN with the same information and your delivery address.

I add only paid pcb´s to the order list.

Thanks!

BOM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Schematic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FE PSU
Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Screw Cap Rectifier

Attachments

• FC-100.jpg
    FC-100.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 982
  • FC-100 PSU.JPG
    FC-100 PSU.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 976
  • Screw Cap Rectifier.JPG
    Screw Cap Rectifier.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 1,027
  • FC-100 Maße.pdf
    10.5 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, I have 63.5mm diameter electro caps here - is it possible to make a version of the screw cap rectifier pcb to suit these caps with a hole spacing of 28.6mm - I will buy 10 off if you can. If not I won't worry about these cap pcb's.

Regards,

Gary..

Or I could look around for some 51mm dia caps - what capacitor value is your design, I assume 50VDC rated?

I have Nippon Chemi-Con U32D (105 deg C) and 36DA (95 deg C) - both are 63.5mm case diameter with terminal spacing at 28.6mm.

Last edited: