• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB - ACA Power Supply Filter Kits

Joined 2018
Paid Member
All parts are on order. Parts, tax, shipping, etc. numbers crunched. GB#1 pricing updates:

Option A = US$17 + Shipping
Option B = US$32.50 + Shipping
Option C = $4 + Shipping
Option D = $8 + Shipping
Option B Dual SMPS = US$34.25 + Shipping

A big :cheers: to Gary for getting Aussies sorted out!

I'm waiting for shipping / paypal details from 5 more people. PM's sent.

When everything arrives I'll begin kitting things up and then send paypal invoices in bursts.

4 PCB only orders are going out today. You get blue ones. There will be a mix of blues (orignal batch) and purples (new batch) going out with this GB.

Thanks to everyone for your participation, and thank you in advance for your patience over the coming days and weeks while I get these packaged up and shipped.

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Mouser parts arrived, 4 inductors missing... I have a ticket in at Mouser to get the stragglers organized.

PCB's are almost done with fab. Based on typical timing I suspect PCB's will be here mid-late next week.

I had 5 boards left, so I packed up 5 "Option A" kits. 5 of you will be getting PayPal invoices shortly.

4 Board only shipments are in transit.

Joined 2018
Paid Member
For the Oz members, the pcbs are on their way by DHL Express from HK, and the Mouser hardware parts will be here on Monday according to their UPS tracking.So hopefully in the local mail end next week.

Gary - you must have VIP status to have the boards completed and shipped! I have 6 total PCB designs in fab - 5 of 6 done as of Friday morning USA time. The 6th one is about 70% through the process. So that likely means the shipment will be in my hands late next week.

I sent a few packages out last night - those folks should have emails.

I have sent a few more invoices out. That depletes the boards I have on hand.

The next batch of invoices will go out once the PCBs arrive and I package up the kits. Thank you for your patience!

Randy, I think I ordered them a couple of days before you did, but you are right, watching the fab process it took longer than usual for a small run. Maybe the new color purple caused a delay at JLCPCB. I was also surprised that DHL Express delivery was a lot cheaper than last time I ordered.

Received the kit on Monday and put it into the ACA last night. Looking forward to listening to my "cleaned up" ACA this evening. A very complete kit with great instructions! Thanks Randy for making this upgrade easily accessible and doable for the diyAudio community.

Attachments

• ACA PS Filter.jpg
    ACA PS Filter.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 207
Joined 2018
Paid Member
DHL Update. Boards will arrive at my house later today!

Expect some paypal invoices over the coming days. I'm a bit jammed up with day-job work being quite busy now, so I'll get a bit of GB things done here and there when I can in the evenings and on the weekend.

WKCox - look forward to hearing your listening impressions!

Ernst - I think we have a new record for USPS shipping to Europe!!! That was much faster than I expected.