• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: A Simple Discrete Current-Mirror IV Converter, à la AD844

GB2/Waiting List

Kokanee - 2 PCB + 12 transistors
baswamin - 2 PCB + 12 transistors
asanden - 2 PCB + 12 transistors
simon dart - 4 PCB + 24 transistors
BRN - 2 PCB + 12 transistors
Myint -2 pcb + 12 transistors
Johnny Canuck - 1 pcb + 6 transistors
seppstefano - 1 PCB + 12 transitors (assuming 1 PCB set means 5 boards (a pair for each channel + 1 spare) and we have 3 transistor per channel

Others who are interested, please update the above list.
Thank you

GB2/Waiting List

Kokanee - 2 PCB + 12 transistors
baswamin - 2 PCB + 12 transistors
asanden - 2 PCB + 12 transistors
simon dart - 4 PCB + 24 transistors
BRN - 2 PCB + 12 transistors
Myint -2 pcb + 12 transistors
seppstefano - 1 PCB + 12 transitors (assuming 1 PCB set means 5 boards (a pair for each channel + 1 spare) and we have 3 transistor per channel

GB2/Várólista

Kokanee - 2 PCB + 12 tranzisztor
baswamin - 2 PCB + 12 tranzisztor
asanden - 2 PCB + 12 tranzisztor
simon dart - 4 PCB + 24 tranzisztor
BRN - 2 PCB + 12 tranzisztor
Myint -2 pcb + 12 tranzisztor
seppstefano - 1 PCB + 12 tranzitor (feltételezve, hogy 1 PCB készlet 5 kártyát jelent (egy pár minden csatornához + 1 tartalék) és csatornánként 3 tranzisztorunk van
tistvan2 - 1 PCB + 12 tranzisztor

I have opened a conversation with Ripster concerning the matching of the transistors for the people in GB2. I am awaiting a personal reply or a comment on this thread. Fingers crossed.

MM
Isn't it putting pressure on Ripster by announcing your conversation publically here? I would have waited for his personal reply and given him space to decide whether he can commit to matching the transistors - it's a big undertaking.

It does not look like Ripster wants to do another round.
And I don't blame him.

May I suggest one of you to volunteer to take his place to organise.
I counted 14 sets of PCBs (2 L&R pairs plus one spare).
Whether you want to do group match or match your own, or even don't match, I leave it up to you.
The circuit will work with unmatched devices, but there might be some difference in distortion between channels.

That would be our offer, to ship all PCB sets to one address.

Thank you in any case for your interest,
Patrick

We pay for the (bulk) shipment to Jim, as we did to Ripster.
Everyone ordering individually from us means we have to pack, post and track 8 to 10 shipments.
If you have done it once, you know how much work it is.

Of course, best solution is you take over from Jim, since he is not even on the 2nd GB list, but you are.
Then you don't even pay any postage, because we'll ship to you at our costs.

Patrick