• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cinemag 1254 SUT Round III

OtisCampbell 2 Threaded -paid
Dargo 4 Threaded -paid
ZUM911 2 Threaded -paid
Alby0521 2 Threaded -paid
apotelyt 2 Threaded -paid
itsikhefez 2 Threaded -paid
Dilbert 2 Threaded -paid
maxhifi 2 Threaded-paid
wantech826 2 Threaded -paid
Vipergtr10 2 Threaded -no response

I will place the order on Monday 6/21!!

Cheers,
Geary

I would expect the latter part of September.

We are a go.

OtisCampbell 2 Threaded
Dargo 4 Threaded
ZUM911 2 Threaded
Alby0521 2 Threaded
apotelyt 2 Threaded
itsikhefez 2 Threaded
Dilbert 2 Threaded
maxhifi 2 Threaded
wantech826 2 Threaded
Vipergtr10 2 Threaded

Price is up $10 per pair. Delivery time will likely be 12 weeks from date of placing the order.

Price breakdown is as follows:

The price for center threaded bushing mount will be:
CM-1254 pair $210.00
CA Sales Tax 9.5% $ 19.95
Pro rated shipping from Cinemag $ 6.00
Priority Mail Insured $ 13.05
Total cost $249.00

* International Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box will be quoted individually, but expect $27-$50 USD. Price is based on Friends and Family PayPal payment. If not F&F, please add 3.5% to cover fees.

Payment to confirm your order should be made immediately to PayPal ID: geary.lyons@gmail.com. Please include your actual name, DIYAudio handle, telephone number, and shipping address.

This will allow me to commit to the exact number of transformers and confirm production scheduling with Cinemag. I would look to the GB being closed on June 7, to get the order in as early as possible.

Cheers,
Geary

A few more weeks!

I talked with Cinemag. It will be a few more weeks. There is an issue sourcing the threaded bushings. The shipment is long overdue. Which, sadly, is happening with much of the supply chain. They originally quoted 12 weeks, but will miss that.

Sorry,
Geary