• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cinemag 1254 SUT Round III

Sorry we have been in Covid quarantine because we were exposed. Close family members are still ill, but, fortunately neither my wife or me contracted the virus. (Thank you boosters!!). So I ordered boxes from USPS to be delivered. I did not realize that it would be over a week before the boxes are delivered. The boxes should be here any day and all of the transformers shipped shortly thereafter. Everything will be sanitized in the shipping process, but just a notice that Covid is still haunting us.

For those asking about extra, yes, I may have two pairs. I will contact interested individuals in the order of earliest date of request.

Cheers,
Geary

Sorry we have been in Covid quarantine because we were exposed. Close family members are still ill, but, fortunately neither my wife or me contracted the virus. (Thank you boosters!!). So I ordered boxes from USPS to be delivered. I did not realize that it would be over a week before the boxes are delivered. The boxes should be here any day and all of the transformers shipped shortly thereafter. Everything will be sanitized in the shipping process, but just a notice that Covid is still haunting us.

For those asking about extra, yes, I may have two pairs. I will contact interested individuals in the order of earliest date of request.

Cheers,
Geary
Thanks Geary , I'd definitely be up for a pair , thank you kindly !

Cheers
Ari

All of the CM1254's have been shipped. (Other than a couple waiting for more info.) There will be at least 2 pairs available. I will reach out early next week to those who expressed interested based on earliest inquiry first,.

Thank you everyone for your patience. This GB has certainly tested mine!!

Cheers,
Geary