• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

Let me repeat myself - delays can and do happen, but there is obvious dishonesty involved here (at least when it comes to amps supposedly having been shipped.)

So I am happy for those people who received amps, but that strikes me as an absolute minority. Plus Vitaly seems to frequent forums - hence his behaviour concerning this group buy strikes me as totally irresponsible.

And yes - there should be means to prevent this from happening again!

Nerone, I have not received my akita yet. If you do figure the input jumpers, don't forget to add 2000uf capacitors on the positive output to your speakers. The speakers negative terminal will now connect to ground. Look at the ti data sheet for SE output configuration.

I know you have not received anything and I am very sorry for you and the rest of the group

Unfortunately I do not understand anything, I can copy if I see a card already mounted😃