• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

Apparently there is a way to contact the moderators directly - something I did not know (if one goes to one's private messages - click on the exclamation button next to the post [top right]). I have already written a complaint and I urge other people who have not received their amp(s) to do the same.

:cop: Please do not contact the Moderators. This is an issue beyond our mandate. It is clearly stated in the rules and comments that we do not participate in these transactions other than as regular members.
Thank you for your understanding.

The commercial threads are for private transactions between members and other members or companies. diyAudio.com provides these forums as bulletin boards for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility regarding unsatisfactory transactions. Normal diyAudio rules about member conduct apply and will be enforced. Please use the commercial sector bulletin boards at your own risk and using your own judgment.

The fact that he is not responding when people are making very serious claims is very telling.

I have to say that I personally was more hopeful of solution. Vitaliy sold his amp before this GB to many well known members of this forum and has had the respect of everybody. I still believe that his original intention was to provide those amps to everybody and that he totally underestimated the work and costs (with probably numerous components failing during assembly). The result is sad indeed.

I had suggested to Dr Mordor a while back that he could have a professional assembly house (in China perhaps) build these amps and take the burden of the mind numbing monkey labor off his back. For the amount of money he collected ($144 x 20+), this could easily have been done by PCBway, or JLCPCB, for example. It’s still not too late, unless the funds collected have been squandered, or he has no intention of getting the orders fulfilled.

Hi Mr. Vitaly,

Hope you are doing good. If you have to take professional help to finish these amps and if it costs more money, I'm happy to pay more to get my amp finished. Please let us know.

Wishing you the best
Thanks

Hi guys, I'm with you again, sorry I couldn't write, I was in the hospital, I was ill with covid.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones, covid is hell.
The covid was very hard on, lost 7 kilograms of weight.
For amplifiers - 29 I will send 3 amplifiers, and within 2 weeks all the rest.
I ask you to close everyone who opened a dispute in the paypal.
Sorry again.

Mamocel, thanks.
Who wants - I can put ADA4610-2, I like it more IMHO. Analytical, accurate sound. OPA1656 is brighter.

Not everyone is able to weld the opamps, if I were you I would propose a package with an additional cost to those who have not yet received the opamps:
Takeover bid 1656
ADA 4610.
You have to keep in mind that the op-amps in question are not all the same, so you could choose the ones that sound best in your system without going crazy with soldering and still spending money on shipping.

Mamocel, thanks.
Who wants - I can put ADA4610-2, I like it more IMHO. Analytical, accurate sound. OPA1656 is brighter.

I have ada4610 and opa1656.
They are the best of all I've heard.

On bass reflex speakers I prefer the 1656 op amp over the air suspension, I prefer the opa 627.
@Cardone has tried almost all the op amps listed .... 😀