• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

Hi guys and girls (if any)))))
Many people know my amplifier, low price and good sound. I have a desire to improve it a little more by using high quality components such as OPA1656 opamp, Panasonic caps in power line , and Wima output caps.
Write all desires here.
100-265V AC
Size - 180x90, height ~50mm

My paypal - ledsscp7@gmail.com
group buy closed, the cost of a amplifier is $160 , delivery is 30, depending on the country.

Cardone - 1 + Case+++ Send
leszczu - 1 ++
multisync - 1 ++
vizeta - 1 + Case +++
Vunce - 1 ++ Send
mamocel - 1 ++Send
manniraj - 1 ++ Send
San4 - 1 + Case +++
ElliJ - 1
pinnocchio - 1 ++
audioillness - 1 + Case +++
routhun - 1 ++
Billy Graham - 1 + Case +++
al2813 - 1 + Case +++
Nerone -1 + case +++ SEND
Mission835 - 1 ++ Send
johoya - 1 ++
paproch - 1 ++
Jogi -2 ++

Ordered:
Case, connectors and pots
OPA1656
Ferrites for transfomers and inductors.
Litz wire
Elna Silmic II
All capacitors
Ordered PCB.
TPA3255 and another parts
MOSFET for PSU

Attachments

• AMP.jpeg
    AMP.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 6,077
  • AMP1.jpg
    AMP1.jpg
    852.5 KB · Views: 6,187
  • amp2.jpg
    amp2.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 5,722
  • amp3.jpg
    amp3.jpg
    666.7 KB · Views: 5,548
Last edited:
Joined 2019
Paid Member
Hi guys and girls (if any)))))
Many people know my amplifier, low price and good sound. I have a desire to improve it a little more by using high quality components such as OPA1656 opamp, Panasonic caps in power line , and Wima output caps.
Write all desires here.
The price will be the same, $ 140 + shipping.

Mine is beautiful sounding AS IS drM. How can you fiddle with such a wonderfully perfect amp? ;)

Respect always,

Pete

Hi guys,
after reading a lot about 3e Audio EAUMT -0260-2-B and SMPS300RS 200W-36V PS and was ordering, now drMordor comes around the corner and offers his amplifier before Christmas ... :) :) :)
What now?
-> drMordor, will I be happy with your amplifier? .. :) :)
If so, then I would like to order "one".

Ps. Would like to operate 2 good speakers 2x200Watt with it .. :) :)

Ciao
Zeferino

What inductors are you using and how much PFFB is in the implementation? Also, the unshielded transformer doesn't have any EMI effects on the amp portion of the circuit?

I tried to search for another thread with this but I couldn't find where you made your own threads before?

Last edited:
The case looks too big in photo. What size enclosure will it have?

Where is the TPA3255 chip on the board? Heatsink?

For 110VAC customers in USA what will high quality power rating be? 48VDC power supply?

XLR inputs?

Please explain how the 2.1 mode of operation works?

I like all high quality parts. For OPamps I think it would be nice to have the 8 pin socket type that allows for different OPAMPS to be used.

I am not big believer of benefits of OPAMP. I'd rather have a pure amplifier for pure balance XLR input signal. I like pure TPA3255 amplifier design.

Are OPAMPS absolutely needed?

Don't mean to get you distracted with your build. I just want to buy exactly what I want that works best.... Just like everyone else I'm sure.

I'd like to see just a TPA3255 high quality 4 layer PCB board with the best matched electrical components for proper matching of TPA3255. 48VDC input.

Power supply options would be best input for design of amplifier. A Linear to DC rectifier bank capacitors sounds functional. What ever works best.

Balanced XLR signal inputs for DAC are important for me for best signal input from external DAC.

Last edited:
Last edited: