• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

Hi ! impatient ... while waiting, I solder the vu-meter card ... But I don't know if DrMordor's card has an auxiliary 12v output ... Necessary for the board of vue-meter

Attachments

• DSC_0314.jpg
    DSC_0314.jpg
    1,006.2 KB · Views: 313
  • DSC_0315.jpg
    DSC_0315.jpg
    979.2 KB · Views: 327
And I’m 2 behind you ;)

Hi Vitaly,
With the situation the whole world is in, I was all for giving patience for any delays that you had to deal with. But, what I see is progress on other amplifier projects your involved in rather than fulfilling a paid GB. (And paid since almost 4 months)
Please give an accurate shipping date and stick to it.

Sorry guys, if I don’t do something new, I’ll go crazy with monotonous soldering.
I ship 5 amps on Tuesday. my post office is closed on Sunday and Monday.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Sorry guys, if I don’t do something new, I’ll go crazy with monotonous soldering.
I ship 5 amps on Tuesday. my post office is closed on Sunday and Monday.

You might inquire what it would cost for a PCB house in Shenzen to do all the monkey work of the little SMT resistors, caps, and main IC or even the whole thing. Anything more than 50 SMT parts is more than one person can do once without going crazy.