• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another Rochester AD1862N group buy?

I bought a small batch of new AD1862N from Rochester last month and the extras from the minimum order of 6 pairs went pretty quickly.

If there's interest I can try another order. Cost is $65/pair shipped priority insured in the USA, about $72/pair outside the USA without insurance.

Reply here if interested and we'll see where it goes.

OK, looks like we have enough to do this. Here's how it'll work:
  1. PM me with your commitment to buy. I'm fronting the money based on your commitment. If you're not in the USA let me know and I'll give you a shipping cost.
  2. Assuming we have enough commitments to go ahead, I'll place the order a week from today, on Friday 6 November
  3. I'll inform everyone when the chips arrive, you'll pay me (Paypal, Venmo, Transferwise)
  4. As each order is paid for I'll package and ship and send you a tracking number
I don't think I'll be doing this again any time soon, so if you want in you need to PM by Thursday 5 November.

It looks like the order was processed, will know for sure when they arrive early in the week. I ordered for those who PM'd as requested:
cellularmitosis
galac
heavybass
spiggs
luchoh
Ripster
linearojg1976
topicreader

I did order a few extras. If you wanted in and didn't PM, now's your chance...

Hey - it worked! PMs on the way...

Attachments

• ad1862POL-2.jpg
    ad1862POL-2.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 249
8 packages went out today, with tracking numbers sent by PM.

There is some concern that the AD1862 is static-sensitive, so be careful. The chips are packed in pieces of the anti-static tubing that they came to me in, cut down and the ends taped over.

Peeling tape makes static electricity, so please slice it to remove the chips when you're ready.