• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee Preamplifier GB

Hello Shaan,
Received my module on Tuesday, nice packing and looks beautiful! :cool:
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20201021_071812.jpg
    IMG_20201021_071812.jpg
    911.5 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_20201021_162006.jpg
    IMG_20201021_162006.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 314
Hello Shaan, do you know what happened with the shipping to Romania and other 2 countries as I remember? I am waiting the pcb.

Hi Victor.

What I gathered from the officials at the PO is that the three countries have closed doors for inbound shipping from selected countries, including India. The same happened a couple weeks ago in Australia which is now open again for shipping from India.

As of now the three countries are still closed, but I am expecting shipping to resume to them soon. Please wait for this week. If shipping doesn't resume to the three countries by 1 November, I will refund the received amount if you and other members from Portugal and Greece suggest.

Hope this helps.

Hi Shaan,

Board all built and rails trimmed. Looks very nice.

I do have a question about the bias trimming section - you say to attach the probes to TP1 and TP2 followed by TP3 and TP4. Should this be TP3&4 and then TP5&6?

Also, it says to turn VR1-4 anti-clockwise to trim, but following the preliminary steps the trimmers have already been set to fully anti-clockwise.