• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Group Buy Salas UltraFSP RIAA

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I think it depends on if you want to source some of your own parts or not, and what gain you need. If lowMC, need a quad of 2sk369bl.

So, I would recommend getting transistors at least from me for 2sk369bl and 2sk170, and if you want the extras, and raw power supply stuff and parts that is optional as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2006
Paid Member
The Group buy for Salas boards is now open and will close on 3/17/2024 at 9PM EST. I will start sending out direct invoices to prior members who have purchased from me soon.
Private messages have been sent to members on the sign up sheet. Please be sure that your spreadsheet cell meets your requirements, then read the instructions in the group buy FAQ.
Salas Group Buy Comprehensive Information - Google Docs

Once complete, reply to my private message with required information if you have not received one prior.
Private message me with any instructions. I assume you know what your ordering and have components not ordered to complete project.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Glad to see the phono kit is still available. Mine is still running great! Seems like I remember a chart of sorts that indicated switch positions
for various cartridge out puts. I have been using a high output MC, 2 if I recall. Am about to re mount a couple oldies, A Shure V15 xmr something or other and also a new in box Ortofon Super OM 30. IIRC, both of these have outputs double the MC, about 5 or so. Going to post #1 to begin my sniffing. I asked all this when I built this, its here somewhere.