• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Premium ACA with CapMX PSU

I close this groupbuy now and do not accept further requests.

Find attached the list with the participants.

Please transfer 20€ to my PAYPAL-Account: RRozek@t-online.de and leave your EMail address (if it differs from your PAYPAL - EMail address) and home address
in the PAYPAL sheet (or send me a PM).

I will send you: BoM and PDFs with schematics of LT4320, CAPMx and ACA, drill template and picture of the PCB.

Best regards - Rudi

Attachments

• ACA_LT4320.JPG
    ACA_LT4320.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 610
Gentlemen, some of you payed already (marked light-green), and I thank you very much!
I have already ordered PCBs for you!

I have become careful offering a group-buy, because it is too easy to say: "I did not receive the PCBs …" and ask PAYPAL to refund the money transferred.
Since I do normally not have any proof for shipping the PCBs (no registration, no tracking ID) PAYPAL refunds the payments done - and charges my account.
My bad luck!

I have told you - in advance - that I will not use registrated shipping this time as well, since registering your orders costs some money
and of lot of "Administration Time" for me.

To the rest of the interested DIYers: please PAYPAL me and leave your EMail and home address on the PAYPAL sheet.

I will start and send you my "Premium ACA documentation" this afternoon.

Best regards - Rudi

Attachments

• PAYPAL.JPG
    PAYPAL.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 554
Last edited:
Ray, "spencer" (forums name) from fetaudio.com is said to offer "good, valid" 2SK170BL. Please contact him.

If there are other members in this groupbuy, who need 2SK170BL as well:
maybe someone of you will order from spencer for those who are interested,
ask spencer to send the transistors to me, and I will put the transistors into the PCBs letters of those, who ordered.
So nobody needs to pay shipping costs twice.

Rudi

Ray, "spencer" (forums name) from fetaudio.com is said to offer "good, valid" 2SK170BL. Please contact him.

If there are other members in this groupbuy, who need 2SK170BL as well:
maybe someone of you will order from spencer for those who are interested,
ask spencer to send the transistors to me, and I will put the transistors into the PCBs letters of those, who ordered.
So nobody needs to pay shipping costs twice.

Rudi

Yes that would be awesome as getting genuine is a big problem with lots of fakes one around.

Thanks