Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th December 2019, 12:20 PM   #1
AddiDub is offline AddiDub  Germany
diyAudio Member

Default GB for EU: 8 pieces matched Toshiba 2sk170 BL grade Jfetís

TL,DR: 10 new Slots - each with 8 matched 2sk170 BL Jfets - price 50 Euros per set plus 6 - 15 Euro shipping - price went up due to big amount of work with matching those fets and bad calculation of the first 15 Slots

ALL old SLOTS GONE: Total 15 Slots – each with 8 matched 2sk170 BL Jfets - price 40 Euros per set plus cost of shipping

Hello,

inspired by the GB that was rocked by diyaudio user JeffreyJuice, I want to run my own group buy for matched octets of original 2sk170 Jfets.

I will buy the stuff from the same reliable source that Jeff used for his group buy. It is one of the last known sources for original Toshiba 2sk170 parts in the whole wide world. Buying in the US does come with some downsides. I will have to pay import tax and customs. Thats why the cost for a tight matched set of 8 transistors will be 40 Euros, plus shipping.

As I am located in Germany, shipping costs will be cheaper if you live in the EU rather then the US. I want to avoid shipping overseas (US, NZ, AU) but I will do if you ask me and pay the actual cost of shipping to your country. Shipping to Germany will be around 5 Euros, most other countries in europe 10 Euros. Please ask for shipping costs to your country.

I will buy an unopened bag of 200 transistors and match them for Idss and Vp using the following method:

Click the image to open in full size.

I use to sort the values using a spreadsheet to get the best possible sets of matched jfets. I have some experience with this method and I know that it will produce reliable results.

When all 15 slots are gone I will ask you for payment. When 10 slots are paid for, I will order the bag of transistors. It will take some 10 to 14 days for them to reach me and another free weekend for me to match them. After matching, all orders will be shipped as soon as possible.

You will get 2sk170 from the BL Range – so Idss could vary between 6 mA and 12 mA. But if you give me a hint which Idss range you need I will try to solve it.

I hope I did not made any mistakes here and that no forum rule is violated by my post. Please PM if there is any problem. Or if you just want to participate in my GB.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by AddiDub; 30th December 2019 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Added 10 new slots for 50 Euros per set
Old 29th December 2019, 11:46 PM   #2
Jeffreyjuice is offline Jeffreyjuice  United States
Audio Nerd
diyAudio Member

Wow! I totally blushed when I read this. I am honored. And l would love to put myself on the list for a matched octet as all of those from my group buy sold, or are in service.

Jeffrey
Old 30th December 2019, 04:28 AM   #3
xrk971 is online now xrk971  United States
Got Foam?
diyAudio Member

Please put me down for an octet as well. I'll pay shipping to US (shouldn't be too much as these are small and light)

Quote:
NAME QNTY COUNTRY
Jeffreyjuice 1 octet USA
xrk971 1 octet USA

Last edited by xrk971; 30th December 2019 at 04:30 AM.
Old 30th December 2019, 04:37 AM   #4
Vunce is offline Vunce  United States
diyAudio Member

NAME QNTY COUNTRY
Jeffreyjuice 1 octet USA
xrk971 1 octet USA
Vunce 1 octet USA
Old 30th December 2019, 06:43 AM   #5
eddyvb is online now eddyvb  Belgium
diyAudio Member

NAME QNTY COUNTRY
Jeffreyjuice 1 octet USA
xrk971 1 octet USA
Vunce 1 octet USA
eddyvb 1 octet Belgium
Old 30th December 2019, 07:11 AM   #6
secanbj is offline secanbj  Sweden
diyAudio Member

NAME QNTY COUNTRY
Jeffreyjuice 1 octet USA
xrk971 1 octet USA
Vunce 1 octet USA
eddyvb 1 octet Belgium
secanbj 1 octet Sweden
Old 30th December 2019, 07:24 AM   #7
darrr is offline darrr  Poland
diyAudio Member

NAME QNTY COUNTRY
Jeffreyjuice 1 octet USA
xrk971 1 octet USA
Vunce 1 octet USA
eddyvb 1 octet Belgium
secanbj 1 octet Sweden
darrr 1 octet Poland
Old 30th December 2019, 07:39 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

Thanks @ all for beeing part of this Group buy! I will have to check for shipping costs to US, a letter should be affordable, signed for could be more expensive. I was hoping to be able to ship everything "signed for".

I also take two of the octets of course

NAME QNTY COUNTRY
Jeffreyjuice 1 octet USA
xrk971 1 octet USA
Vunce 1 octet USA
eddyvb 1 octet Belgium
secanbj 1 octet Sweden
AddiDub 2 octets
Old 30th December 2019, 07:49 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

Shipping costs for MOST countries:

International goods letter, tracked and signed for: €5,70
International goods letter, insured, tracked and signed for: € 9,30

EU special price, insured, tracked, signed for: € 7,39

Please choose shipping with insurance. You could still choose cheaper shipping, but on your own risk.

Last edited by AddiDub; 30th December 2019 at 08:11 AM. Reason: typos and added special price EU shipping
Old 30th December 2019, 07:52 AM   #10
diyAudio Member

NAME QNTY COUNTRY

Jeffreyjuice 1 octet USA
xrk971 1 octet USA
Vunce 1 octet USA
eddyvb 1 octet Belgium
secanbj 1 octet Sweden
darrr 1 octet Poland
AddiDub 2 octets Germany

Hide this!Advertise here!