• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB F5X Amp final build Cases

Joined 2006
Paid Member
This is the GB for XEN designed cases for the corresponding GB for PCBs and component sets.

The cases are produced in Europe and will start production in Jan 2020.

The objective is for the cases to be ready for delivery by the time members build the PCBs and need to test the build.

Cost per case is €750 + shipping.

All materials and finishes as per EUVLs specs and design.

Payment on confirmation will be 50% total cost, remainder prior to delivery.

GB end date 5 Jan 2020....GB is Now Closed
Shipping method will be fully traceable but final solution still to be determined. some work better for some countries others require different method....learned that from the DAO Headamp GB !!!....

Limit 10 Cases !!!

Final List

Dennis Hui 1 - CONFIRMED - Data sent - Payment 1st installment -Payment 2nd instalment-SHIPPED
Lbud4 1 - CONFIRMED - Data sent - Payment 1st installment -Payment 2nd instalment-SHIPPED
Auro 1 - CONFIRMED - Data sent - Payment 1st installment - Payment 2nd instalment-SHIPPED-DELIVERED
Morde 1 - CONFIRMED - Data Sent - Payment 1st installment -Payment 2nd instalment-SHIPPED-DELIVERED
S610adam 1 - CONFIRMED - Data Sent - Payment 1st installment -Payment 2nd instalment-SHIPPED-DELIVERED
Arthur 1 - CONFIRMED - Data Sent - Full Payment minus shipping TBD.- paid shipping -SHIPPED-DELIVERED
soldersober 1 - CONFIRMED - Data sent - Payment 1st installment -Payment 2nd instalment-SHIPPED-DELIVERED
markus22ch 1 - CONFIRMED - Data sent - Payment 1st installment -Payment 2nd instalment-SHIPPED-DELIVERED

Some images as examples:

Attachments

• 111007 Front Open.JPG
    111007 Front Open.JPG
    286.3 KB · Views: 1,055
  • JML F5X 2.jpg
    JML F5X 2.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 1,066
  • 111007 Front Panel Inside-edit.jpg
    111007 Front Panel Inside-edit.jpg
    825.4 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 111007 Rear Separate.JPG
    111007 Rear Separate.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 1,025
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
First and foremost i apologize for my lack of attention during last weeks but pressing family issue made it impossible, all is back to normal so i will set things into gear as they should be.

GB is now closed.

I have added one more name to the list since i was asked by PM and there was a case available but now that is it for this run.

So the final list is :

Dennis Hui 1
Lbud4 1
Auro 1
Morde 1
S610adam 1
Arthur 1
soldersober 1
markus22ch 1
necplusultra 1
Horio 1

10 cases total.

I ask all to contact me by PM to confirm and with your delivery details and email, i will send you my bank details for transfer of 50% cost as stated in first post.
To all that confirm i will send the 3mm alu template for your build and wiring tests of heatsink assembly so you will have things ready to transfer to the case when it arrives.

Last edited: