• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: PCB design software download special for DIYAUDIO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, downloaded it and getting set to work with it this weekend...maybe a nice tube based balanced line-stage...

There are some tubes in the main library.
KT66, KT88 12AU7, 12AX7, EL34 and EL84.
If you want to add more there is a component definition wizard.
It has a circular footprint option.
I got my valve bases from Cricklewood Electronics.

Hi Nigel, once again a very big thank you. Here starts the second biggest learning curve in my life. Starting to learn about electronics at my age is not easy. Using a CAD package of any sort, well!, this is a first.
Regards, Kevin

I would recommend watching the demo video first from launcher page.
As you go along the software puts helpful messages on the lower status bar.
If you right click your mouse at any time it will give options that you can click on. The light blue menu bar gives quick options. You can drag and drop recently used items from the list box.
If you need any help don't hesitate to get in touch.

Hi Nigel,

New to this hobby, so are the gerber files and the drill files that can be generated compatible with the PCB manufacturing companies.

Regards

Yes its the latest standard Gerber and Excellon files.
I would recommend using JLCPCB as manufacturer as they are very cheap, reliable and fast.
Never had a problem with them.

Regards Nigel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.