• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest in PCBs for Bruno Putzey's Preamp and Hans Polak's relay volume control

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Example Arduino sketch to control VolCB board

I put together the attached Arduino sketch. It controls Hans Polak's 64-step VolCB and 4InputSelect boards. For simplicity, it uses two rotary encoders, one to select input, the other - volume. Use it as a starting point.

Attachments

• VolCB.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 91
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Yes, like this:

Attachments

• RCA-to-balanced.png
    RCA-to-balanced.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 297
Sorry to say this but I have none of the PCBs you are interested in. (I do have a few BPPBP and 16-step volume control board left.) I do not plan another run as there has been little additional interest. Thanks to Hans Polak's publishing the gerbers for his boards, you can order some PCBs for yourself though.

Sorry to say this but I have none of the PCBs you are interested in. (I do have a few BPPBP and 16-step volume control board left.) I do not plan another run as there has been little additional interest. Thanks to Hans Polak's publishing the gerbers for his boards, you can order some PCBs for yourself though.

Hi Alex,

Are there any PCBs left. I’m interested in BPPBP AND 16 step Volume board.

Thanks
Kemp