• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB "long and skinny" FirstWatt J2 clone PCBs

Yeah, they're also susceptible to differences in colour and reflectivity of the object you're pointing at. Still dang useful, though.

I'll do the readings again when I have the case sitting in the proper orientation. There still, might yet, be a greater degree of difference when that happens. I have to move some amps out of the way, they are starting to clutter my bench lol.

Update: I have the chassis sitting in the proper orientation and I'm seeing 4-8 degrees less on the FETS that are mounted closer to the sink. 52-54 to 59-62. Is it worth a redesign on the board... nah, I think not. I have a beveled edge on my angle iron. If I was going to do another one I would go ahead and remove that 1/8 bevel which would allow another couple mm to get even closer without the risk of shorting the leads. Also, I might put a non conductor of some sort over the angle iron between it and the leads.

Myl added me ?????, thanks
yes, i will take them from this group Buy if the E.U Group does not succeed de get enough order!

Name # of sets Location
-------- ---------- ---------
Dennis Hui 1 Canada
Thompsontechs 1 USA
poseidonsvoice 1 USA
Syl20m 1 France (as 2nd option )
myl 2 HK