• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Simpelstark+ ODNF amplifier boards GB

How different is ver.1 from ver.1.3?
I have Simpelstark boards ver.1 still unpopulated.

Hi Thimios,

The main difference is OPS configuration.
The version history is the following:
- V1 like you have is the initial design with the first opamp's inputs swapped mistake;
- V1.1 is the same, having the opamp mistake corrected;
- V1.3 is the latest update with different OPS configuration (no lateral MOSFETs).

V1 is still very good as soon as you can handle the opamp inputs swapped (only one of the opamps, the other one is fine).

Cheers,
Valery

Hi Thimios,

The main difference is OPS configuration.
The version history is the following:
- V1 like you have is the initial design with the first opamp's inputs swapped mistake;
- V1.1 is the same, having the opamp mistake corrected;
- V1.3 is the latest update with different OPS configuration (no lateral MOSFETs).

V1 is still very good as soon as you can handle the opamp inputs swapped (only one of the opamps, the other one is fine).

Cheers,
Valery
Thanks Valery,i think that is time for the soldering gun.;)
PS Any remaining adapter board for error correction?;)

Here's some info on the temperature board. Take note of the temperature sensor part number instructions, each board needs to have a different sensor so the control board will know what it's talking to.

Attachments

• I2C TemperatureSensor 2.31 (version 1).pdf
    32.4 KB · Views: 75
  • DipTrace Schematic - I2C Temp Sensor 2.3.pdf
    8.1 KB · Views: 66
Thanks Valery, I think that is time for the soldering gun.;)
PS Any remaining adapter board for error correction?;)

Hi Thimios! I've lost my "magic" opamp adapters some time ago but today I've found them again! I will send you 4 pieces just in case (got a lot of them) in the nearest days although you will need 1 adapter per channel.

Important - Pin 1 is marked by the square pad.

Attachments

• Opamp Adapters for Simpelstark 1.0.jpg
    Opamp Adapters for Simpelstark 1.0.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 214