• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bigbottle MM/MC Hybrid Valve Phonostage PCB

diyClub

Same trafo as the one on eBay... a few bucks cheaper. Diyclub.biz has them for even less - $21, but it looks like you can't create a new account. I emailed them a while back, but never got a response. Chinese New Year?
Indeed the New Year, but now done and dusted. I would have ordered from them but the shipping cost to get it to SA was more than the Ebay one. I do want to get some 200VA R-core trafos from them too, so may order the R26-90 from at the same time - money the availability thereof being the major factor.

Kevin
P.S. Thanks for the link to DIYERZONE - will check what their shipping costs are.

Last edited:
5 of the new PCBs have landed

I really need to get one built so it can be tested.

Anyone fancy a free PCB on the proviso its built without haste? Just need to know it works really, everything has simulated already so in theory it's all good.

Drop me a PM 20200217_102214.jpg 20200217_102224.jpg 20200217_102225.jpg 20200217_102229.jpg 20200217_102234.jpg

5 of the new PCBs have landed

I really need to get one built so it can be tested.

Anyone fancy a free PCB on the proviso its built without haste? Just need to know it works really, everything has simulated already so in theory it's all good.

Drop me a PM View attachment 817775 View attachment 817776 View attachment 817777 View attachment 817778 View attachment 817779

Boards do look great.

I can make one too, but as smangus said, can't do it quicky ...

Regards