• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bigbottle MM/MC Hybrid Valve Phonostage PCB

These are the forum names of those who have completed payment.

If your name is not on this list, and you think it should be, drop me a message please. I did send specific instructions as to where to send your information.

Anyone who expressed an interest but has not yet paid, please note, there is only room for 4 more people. The PCB's have now been ordered (30)

• Mikeyb
  • Joolz
  • MYL
  • brommermartin
  • OtisCampbell
  • gwrskien
  • marra
  • Flikoman
  • pelayostyle
  • Snowstate
  • steady7
  • bologna1
  • sasha70
  • ferret
  • ringeraja
  • MShipmanPE
  • tompa909
  • Smangus
  • Mull3t
  • entropist
  • awkwardbydesign- I need your address!

My main concern though, is if it doesn't work first time, either through a faulty or damaged compoinent, or my mistake, I won't be able to fault find. And it seems rather odd that you can make and sell PCBs to someones else's design, but not supply the circuit diagram!
Well, at the the very beginning of the thread, I go into great detail about how the project came together.

It is the position of the circuit designer (Firebottle or Vivant on DIYaudio) wasnt happy to have his Schematic shared online.

There was a point made that someone could reverse engineer it, if they wanted to. Which I understand.

Anyway, the circuit was given to me "under licence" (of sorts) on the agreement that isnt distributed.

This has been upheld for 3 years and over 50 PCBs have been sold, with only two people needing any help at all.

Honestly, its SO easy to build this, if you follow the BOM.

However, if anyone does get stuck, or cant get it working, we have supported them for the cost of postage!!

I will talk to Alan and see if he is happy to share the schematic, but the choice is his....not mine.

Transformer Requirements are:
Primary should be local Voltage but UK should spec 240v
Secondary I - 165v @0.1A
Secondary II - 9.5-0-9.5v @1A

I use Toroidy.pl wherever possible
Looks very promising. Do you just send them your requirements for trafo or you can order a specific one through their webshop directly? Power transformers - Internet shop Toroidy.pl

Looks very promising. Do you just send them your requirements for trafo or you can order a specific one through their webshop directly? Power transformers - Internet shop Toroidy.pl
I dont think he does the required Transformer "off the shelf"

I have always specified my needs and asked for at least 10" of wire from the
traffo, as they came a bit shorter than desired on the first one.

These are the forum names of those who have completed payment.

If your name is not on this list, and you think it should be, drop me a message please. I did send specific instructions as to where to send your information.

Anyone who expressed an interest but has not yet paid, please note, there is only room for 4 more people. The PCB's have now been ordered (30)

• Mikeyb
  • Joolz
  • MYL
  • brommermartin
  • OtisCampbell
  • gwrskien
  • marra
  • Flikoman
  • pelayostyle
  • Snowstate
  • steady7
  • bologna1
  • sasha70
  • ferret
  • ringeraja
  • MShipmanPE
  • tompa909
  • Smangus
  • Mull3t
  • entropist
  • awkwardbydesign- I need your address!

Sorry for the delay. I have just paid, and followed the instructions that were PM'd to me. Hopefully all is good with this.

Forum Name

Mikeyb
Joolz
MYL
brommermartin
OtisCampbell
gwrskien
marra
Flikoman
pelayostyle
Snowstate
steady7
bologna1
sasha70
ferret
ringeraja
MShipmanPE
tompa909
Smangus
Mull3t
entropist
awkwardbydesign
IXIX
gtose
thehoj
nieslek

Thank you to those above named members for your payment and your postage details. Apologies to those i had to ask again. My email address marked you as SPAM!!

This round of the GB is now closed.

I will let you all know when the PCB's arrive via this thread so please stay tuned!

Thanks

Oliver

Forum Name

Mikeyb

Joolz

MYL

brommermartin

OtisCampbell

gwrskien

marra

Flikoman

pelayostyle

Snowstate

steady7

bologna1

sasha70

ferret

ringeraja

MShipmanPE

tompa909

Smangus

Mull3t

entropist

awkwardbydesign

IXIX

gtose

thehoj

nieslek

*Stanney2001 - Last person please. I accept your payment as you were one of the original interested parties.

This round of the GB is now closed, if anyone else sends money, I will automatically put you on the next round.

Thanks.