• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy for Augerpro ScanSpeak waveguide (circular version)

Yes I have shipped to the US many times. Shipping costs will depend on the size/weight. Check the Swiss Post website (I added the link to the first post). Shipping one pair of waveguides should cost CHF 31.00.

EDIT: Whoops, SORRY! Didn't see your flag when I read your post (was on TapaTalk). But prices for shipping to Canada are not different than for the US of A.

I was asked about the screw holes of the waveguides, and how to attach them to the baffle. I use the screws shown on the attached photos. The thread is M4.

Attachments

• 20200522_071905.jpg
    20200522_071905.jpg
    573.8 KB · Views: 759
  • 20200522_071912.jpg
    20200522_071912.jpg
    609.6 KB · Views: 750
Last edited:
Hello! Kinda late for the group buy, wish I knew about this thread when I was building my own speakers with an R3004/662000 late 2020... May I ask: do you have some waveguides in stock from group buys? Circular would be best but I could perhaps settle for the elliptical one. I might consider rebuilding my speakers with it in the future...
Kind Regards

Oops my apologies I thought I did my homework right but reading through all threads of yours would it be the Monkey coffin or the other group buy thread I must have overlooked the very last bullet point in the first post stating they are in stock...Please understand me usually the group buys I took part in once they're gone: they're gone, it's unusual that a group buy organiser takes on the burden to keep extra in stock with the possibility to never sell them, I commend you for that.

As soon as my exams are over you will receive a PM with all the relevant info as stated in post n°1.

Since you asked; to make it clearer I would emphasize the (*)Notes: section in your first post, perhaps having those at the top? Again apologies for that mbrennwa!

Best Regards