• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

First Watt F3 (please only EU)

The candies ..

preview

preview

If not done please make your payment ... we are short before the finish line. ;-)
Actual state!

@All,
there is no go back .... the boards are ordered and paid

... and about 200€ postage to Berlin at about 17kg weight:-( let's see what the customs will say (I know, on everything again 19%).

Now the Gerber data will be checked, then 5-7 working days for the production, dispatch is with DHL Express 4-5 working days.

As soon as there is something new I write it here again.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Moin together,

unfortunately bad news .... The package stayed long at customs and due to the "high" number of PCBs I have to prove that I am not a trader.

Now I try to search all documents / documents / links to forums together where it is clear that it is a collective order and I only take over the distribution as the boards get as cheap as possible from the manufacturer.

If I cannot explain it plausibly to the customs (via DHL), the package goes back to the manufacturer, I refund your money (lies untouched by me with PayPal) and the " a s s c a r d " stays with me!

Well then a nice weekend!
:censored::redhot::censored::redhot:
:censored::redhot::censored::redhot:

Carsten,
I don’t know for others, but personally I’d much rather pay the 20% VAT + whatever thievery tax and DHL fee , than give up on the group buy.
Divided by the number of buyers, it must be what, maybe 5-6 euros ? It really doesn’t matter to me to pay a bit more as the group buy cost is already very fair

I think it’s “morally” much more fair to you as you wouldn’t bear the hassle and associated costs by yourself

Fred

Last edited:
You're running an open door on me (because of the tax)! EU is really too mutch complicated. ;-)

In Germany you have a tax number for "sales tax" (Umsatzsteuer) and without these number you are privat person.
But when you buy some outside EU in big mass then the customs think you are a trader and then you should have a sales tax number (like: no one buys so much like a trader person!). I didn't have a trader number so I'm a privat person. It is ok for me when I must pay import tax!

No one thought about that it could a group buy to leave the shipping cost /production costs low.

And now that ist my problem and it is German specially customs problem (excuse customs)!

And, if I want to put all pcbs on my wall, then it is my problem not from the customs! I don't want to sell them like a trader!

Short info,
today for the third time with DHL on the phone ... and everything again explains why it is this quantity.
I'll keep you up to date.
The handling fee was already included ... it was worth it to me, because I need one hour to the customs and one back, waiting time / discussions left out.