Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Buys Members group buys

First Watt F3 (please only EU)
First Watt F3 (please only EU)
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Today, 11:59 AM   #71
Lazybutt is offline Lazybutt  France
diyAudio Member

Personal comment.. can you imagine the cost of bureaucracy and time spent by DHL / customs services, etc... versus the ridiculous income that it would bring to them and the state ...
please don’t show that comment to the Deutsche Customs service lol
Old Today, 12:09 PM   #72
carsten.witt is offline carsten.witt  Germany
diyAudio Member

Hi Fred,

the 19% tax + DHL fees was include in price calculation. ;-)

So Problem only is that the German customs think I'm trader, because the high amount of pcbs.

Still today no answers from DHL / customs.

========

;-)
Old Today, 12:13 PM   #73
Lazybutt is offline Lazybutt  France
diyAudio Member

And what’s the matter if you’re a trader ?
You paid the tax... what other hurdle they want to put in the face of all human activity to finally kill all Initiative in the EU and make sure there is no more employment or industry ??
Old Today, 01:33 PM   #74
diyAudio Member

You're running an open door on me (because of the tax)! EU is really too mutch complicated. ;-)

In Germany you have a tax number for "sales tax" (Umsatzsteuer) and without these number you are privat person.
But when you buy some outside EU in big mass then the customs think you are a trader and then you should have a sales tax number (like: no one buys so much like a trader person!). I didn't have a trader number so I'm a privat person. It is ok for me when I must pay import tax!

No one thought about that it could a group buy to leave the shipping cost /production costs low.

And now that ist my problem and it is German specially customs problem (excuse customs)!

And, if I want to put all pcbs on my wall, then it is my problem not from the customs! I don't want to sell them like a trader!
Old Today, 01:49 PM   #75
diyAudio Member

Short info,
today for the third time with DHL on the phone ... and everything again explains why it is this quantity.
I'll keep you up to date.
The handling fee was already included ... it was worth it to me, because I need one hour to the customs and one back, waiting time / discussions left out.
Old Today, 02:41 PM   #76
blackdod is online now blackdod  Europe
diyAudio Member

Im sorry for the problems that you are assuming Carsten.

First Watt F3 (please only EU)Hide this!Advertise here!