• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

First Watt F3 (please only EU)

Just to be clear: the bridge rectifier board is a double bridge, so you only need one for an F3. (I'm sure some of you are ordering extras for other amps, but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any confusion.)

Cheers,
Jeff.

Attachments

• Double Bridge.pdf
    24.8 KB · Views: 124
@lohk,
noted.

@all,
- shipping boxes was ordered today (lowered price as expected)
- to have some lead time ...., please this by PN to me with:

-- nickname
-- number of "Shipping costs / options:"
-- your address for shipping

The privat data will not be shown to all, only for me. After this gb I will delete all data.

@All,

first, the LUs are here, thanks to Pa!

I can reduce the price for a F3 set to 18,50€ :)
Also I could reduce the price for a DB board to 1,50€

The price for an F3 set is now calculated with custom fees (incl.), if no custom fees I will spend them to diy audio.com.
If someone doesn't like that he can stop his interest and leave the group buy, please let it me know and I will calculate the price new.

Closing group buy will be done at:
- 50 group buy member (max of LUs, two for each group buy member)
- or count of 75 F3 sets.
- Finaly at 28.07.2019 (23:59:59) ;-)

PLease:
- send me you shipping address (if not done) till 31.07.2019
- send me you shipping option (if not done) till 31.07.2019
- send me your email address (for PayPal invoice) till 31.07.2019

I will order the boards only when all member has paid! The payment must be made within 14 days after invoice!

Should someone not pay in the 14 days timeframe after invoice, i'll think about closing the entire GB and ordering nothing and the payments will be refunded.

Attachments

• f3_gb.jpg
    f3_gb.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Many thanks for the BOM!
Small hint for the Google BOM Doc: The images concerning Jeff's drawings link to very low resolution images, which are difficult to read.

Maybe that has been a topic before:
The original double voltage Firstwatt power supply is probably not really suitable for the F3. Or do you just add the voltages is series?
I strongly suggest a single voltage psu.

Last edited: