• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

$90 Factory assembled 1DIFFQC rev 1 modules groupbuy

Those interested at getting these amplifier modules at $90 mono can show their interest here. Shipping is on average $20 world wide, actual cost will be communicated based on shipping address. You should have these in December 2022. I will email the actual schematic used for the module on request. PM me for mode of payment including PayPal.
top_pic.png

Last edited:
Most people will see this during the weekend. Christmas is a great time to do builds unless your working overtime. But Christmas is also a great time to chillout whatever your take. I need takers for these modules featuring metal film resistors and other quality parts. You just need to connect a power supply and heatsinks. DIY is about participation and feedback, people are here because one or two store bought components don't quite meet their needs or there here because they're curious or they are here because they make the store bought components like the affordable complete amplifiers between $99 to $350 or they are here to socialize or they are here for business or all the above whichever the case its about participation. So as Nelson Pass once put it, if you seek glory come forth.
The first two people in the group buy seeking a pair deserve to be rewarded by choosing
1. Pay for one , get the other as complementary
2. Free upgrade their 1DIFFQC pair for a SYMEF type S pair
Most importantly tell us their experience good or bad with the module and whether they learned something new