• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB for the HAWK A18 amplifier (+ FETs if required)

I can't believe more people are not jumping at this.

My amp has been running for a month now. I have been an avid amp builder for 10s of years and seem to have lost motivation on my other projects because i am utterly enthralled with the sound this amp produces.

I really must finish my TGM8 and NCC300 projects... but "just one more track" keeps happening.

Reorder of new PCB's

This is the one I'm going to reorder. I've corrected the Opamp failure and reversed T3 and T4

Attachments

• Hawk A18 V3.JPG
    Hawk A18 V3.JPG
    306.4 KB · Views: 398
Hi Tarasque,

I bought 2 of these from your previous order that still had the mistakes on the original pcb. However I would also like to get 2 more from you from this new run with all the track corrections, thanks.

Have you also fixed the C18 position as mentioned in post #33 by Dave?

Any idea when you think you will have these - or are you waiting on seeing the interest?

Last edited: