• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

YARRA Preamplifier Custom Case at Modushop

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
This has got to be one of the best cases for a DIY project that I have ever seen. Sure there are fancier ones made of burled hardwoods and sprinkled with gold leaf etc. But this one is practical, no non-sense, clean, modern looking as if it was a commercial product. I have to say, JPS64 really did a great job on this one.

Thanks so much, JP!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Yarra-front-panel.jpg
    Yarra-front-panel.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 424
  • Yarra-rear-panel.jpg
    Yarra-rear-panel.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 428
  • Yarra-case-CAD-render.jpg
    Yarra-case-CAD-render.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Received my case today too! A few bends in the covers but nothing I can't tap out with a little block of wood and a small hammer. :smash:

Excited to see how quickly these all come together. I still have to order my BOM so I may be on the back end of all the builds. Good luck everyone!

Last edited: