• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Boards arrived in perfect contition..
Thank you Prasi for all...

Attachments

• IMG_20191206_114949.jpg
    IMG_20191206_114949.jpg
    529.2 KB · Views: 399
Nevermind, I didn't realize they came with capacitor allocations etc, just wanted a board for strictly rectification.

the "only rectifier" THT and SMD boards are all gone. I think I will produce few more of those in near future, may be 50 pairs each. People keep asking me .

Meanwhile I will also produce a few more of these CRC boards just to take care of sporadic requirements.

Hello Folks,

I hope it is OK to go slightly off-topic and post my LT4320 based active rectifier question here, where so many enthusiasts are :)

I'm redoing the powersupply for my (old) active speakers. Attached is the simplified diagram of what I plan to do.My main qustion is about the staggering of more than two Secondary voltages. I would THINK there is no issue, but maybe someone here has experience or knowledge if my idea would work.

Please have a look at the schematic and if appropriate reply here or send me a private message.

Thanks for the help and advice!
Winfried

Attachments

• BM-11 Versorgung Rev 1.1 (englisch).png
    BM-11 Versorgung Rev 1.1 (englisch).png
    75.1 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
Hi Prasi,

I received my PCBs this weekend too.
They look very good, as always.
Can not wait to try them out. :)
Thanks for your time and work.

I am asking for rectifier PCBs too! ;)

André

Hello Andre,
Just yesterday I ordered another 50 pairs of the LT 4320 THT and SMD boards to take care of requirements from Germany ;). you and wgh52 and few more who may be interested.
I can increase the qty if there is more requirements. Lets make a list of exactly how many requirements are forseen. Please confirm the quantities.

SMD and THT rectifier only boards

tomtest: SMD: 4 pairs, THT 4 Pairs?
wgh52: SMD 6 pairs, THT 6 pairs ?
Destroyer OS : SMD XX pairs , THT XX pairs

Total : ZZ pairs SMD , ZZ pairs THT

LT4320 based CRC PSU PCBs

vvs07 = 4 nos.
randytsuch = 2 nos.
tubesguy = 2 nos.
windwardmt = 4 nos.

total 12 nos.

Please update the requirements in the above list (copy both lists and type in your requirements in appropriate list and update the totals).

regards
Prasi