• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Installed in my amps.

They sound great. It’s hard to describe the changes, it’s like the background gets clearer. It’s not the noise floor of the amps, as that was low already. More investigation is needed.

Attachments

• 9621E057-20D2-4B77-B422-F3622A44BDBF.jpg
    9621E057-20D2-4B77-B422-F3622A44BDBF.jpg
    697.3 KB · Views: 662
I don't listen them ,but my power supply is working OK.( power amp 2 bridges channel) I choose them thinking on the Tvicol parameters . Your's are out .
A big question is if quasimodo can have a benefit with this kind of bridge .CX and CS have to match the capacitance of the mosfets ?

I don't know, the pourpose of Quasimodo is to filter the transformer ringing, will be better if you ask Mark directly at the Quasimodo thread.

Yes , I too feel, snubbers are for the transformer ringing. So better to ask Mark.

Or better yet, some one to experiment with quasimodo jig if one is having already and test it with LT4320 bridge to see.