• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Hello All,
I have received the PCBs the LT4320 last week, but due to other commitments, I couldn't post here and start sending out paypal invoices.

Now I will begin to do so . Will send out 6-8 invoices a day, so that there are no mistakes and postal logistics and packaging/labeling is easily manageable.

I might take a break from this activity for 1-2 days depending upon my "work". Lot of travelling and site visits these days :eek:

I will keep updating the google sheet on the status ( invoices sent status / payments received / shipping status).
Please do check the sheet from time to time for your update. I might be a bit late to answer here or via PM.

Regards
Prasi

P.S.
Thanks Myles. Glad to know that you got all the packages. I havent any that I am holding back right now except for this upcoming LT4320 PCBs.

Hello Lo,
My list is to just give an idea on the type of mosfet thats suitable to use on the PCB.
Based on the recommendations of tvicol , pick the one with
1. highest VDs
2. Lowest Rds on
3. Vgsth about 3-4 V
4. Lowest Qg
5. availability and price

My choice is https://www.mouser.in/datasheet/2/408/taiwan_TPW4R50ANH-1209311.pdf

which has
VDS-100V
Rds on-3.7mOhm
Vgsth -2.7 V @40deg.C (VDs-10V, Id-1mA)
Qg-58nC.

Mind you, there may be better ones available.

Regards
Prasi