• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Hi Prasi,
please add 4 SMD pairs for me. I have ordered 2 leftover CRCRC PSU boards as well. Not aware that GB for LT4320 rectifiers is still opened, I asked if it is possible to get 2 pairs along with PSU boards. Seems you didn't notice this order, as I am not added to GB list. So, it is 4 SMD pairs for me and 2 PSU boards from another GB.
Regards,
Boris

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hi Prasi,

Back in Canada, almost ready to move in to the new house. I wanted to update you that I have received all the GB packages that you have sent. I will await the shipment of the LT4320. Any packages that I may have missed that you are holding for me, can be shipped to my Canada address at this time. Thank you for all the effort you provide for the diy community.

Best regards,

Myles