• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Hello Guys,
Here are the prices for the SMD version and THT version.
Specs are 1.6mm, FR-4, 70um copper, HASL, Green masked.

SMD version (33.78mmx 29.97mm), price 1USD per piece (single pcb) OR 2 USD per pair
THT version (33.78 mm x 50.55 mm), price 1.7 USD per piece (single pcb) OR 3.4 USD per pair. Paypal and shipping extra.

Please order in pairs for convenience. e.g. If you need 10 of the THT and 8 of the SMD, please mention

Prasi, SMD-4 pairs, THT-5 pairs

The individual pairs will have V-grooving in the middle , so users can either use them separately or in pair.

The SMD can have the mosfet in SOP-8 advance, SO-8, etc packages and have both SMD (DFN-8) and DIP-8 package alternatives for LT4320.

For THT, it will be TO-220 for MOSFET and DIP-8 for LT4320.

Here is how the panel looks like.

Regards
Prasi

Attachments

• stuffing.png
    stuffing.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,161
Hello Guys,
Here are the prices for the SMD version and THT version.
Specs are 1.6mm, FR-4, 70um copper, HASL, Green masked.

SMD version (33.78mmx 29.97mm), price 1USD per piece (single pcb) OR 2 USD per pair
THT version (33.78 mm x 50.55 mm), price 1.7 USD per piece (single pcb) OR 3.4 USD per pair. Paypal and shipping extra.

Please order in pairs for convenience. e.g. If you need 10 of the THT and 8 of the SMD, please mention

The individual pairs will have V-grooving in the middle , so users can either use them separately or in pair.

The SMD can have the mosfet in SOP-8 advance, SO-8, etc packages and have both SMD (DFN-8) and DIP-8 package alternatives for LT4320.

For THT, it will be TO-220 for MOSFET and DIP-8 for LT4320.

Here is how the panel looks like.

Regards
Prasi

Hi, Prasi

Looking good! Looking at the image, it seemed to me that there are holes for stand-off for the THT board (correct me if I am wrong)but not the SMD version (probably due to size consideration)? I am wondering what would be a good way to "fix" the SMD bridge inside an amp so it won't move.

By the way, do you think you can get me an estimate on shipping to Canada for 4 pairs of each version?

Thank you very much for making this happen. Your effort is very much appreciated!! Have a good day!

Regards,

Hi, Prasi

Looking good! Looking at the image, it seemed to me that there are holes for stand-off for the THT board (correct me if I am wrong)but not the SMD version (probably due to size consideration)? I am wondering what would be a good way to "fix" the SMD bridge inside an amp so it won't move.

By the way, do you think you can get me an estimate on shipping to Canada for 4 pairs of each version?

Thank you very much for making this happen. Your effort is very much appreciated!! Have a good day!

Regards,

Hello Lo,
The SMD version is intended to replace the SIP-4 type packages
Like the following
1. http://www.szhaina.com/uploads/media/20171019/1508375287.pdf
2. https://www.mouser.in/datasheet/2/427/pb3506-247509.pdf

So it can be soldered into the holes like the attached image.

The small caps resistors and LED are in 1206 package. A small 10uF electro cap can be made to stand above the board.

Regards
Prasi

Attachments

• 3-d1.jpg
    3-d1.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 1,085
Thanks Prasi, then I am interested in the through hole as the SMD is difficult for me to solder :)
I believe 1 pair of boards is need for each of the CRC psu board right?

gary s, THT- 5 pairs.
Fab, THT-6 pairs, SMD-2 pairs
danny_66, THT - 10 pairs
Cerole, SMD-5 pairs, THT-5 pairs
av-trouvaille: THT - 10 pairs
manniraj: THT - 4 pairs

gary s, THT- 5 pairs.
Fab, THT-6 pairs, SMD-2 pairs
danny_66, THT-10 pairs, SMD-5 pairs
Cerole, SMD-5 pairs, THT-5 pairs
Lo_Tse, SMD - 4 pairs, THT - 4 pairs
av-trouvaille: THT - 10 pairs
manniraj: THT - 4 pairs
listener42: THT - 4 pairs
Pinnocchio, SMD - 4 pairs (if they're the same rev I have, then just add 2 pairs), THT - 4 pairs