• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Hello All,
I was too occupied with work in the last 3-4 days and couldn't ship a single packet out.
However, I will take up remaining packing tomorrow and send out packets day after.

I see that following members haven't responded to either request for address/paypal info OR to the invoices sent.
I wont be able to chase up regarding their decision to buy / pass up. So I will pass on the remaining PCBS to those in reserve list.
hicoco, SMD - 4 pairs , THT - 8 pairs (let me know when you are back and can respond)
nattawa, THT - 2 pairs, SMD - 4 pairs
JimS, SMD- 5 pairs, THT - 6 pairs
Malvin THT 2 Pairs, SMD - 6 pairs
lucser THT 5 pairs, SMD 5 pairs

regards
Prasi

reserve list

Ten days ago i asked to change my 5 SMD boards to THT as it was evident the much higher probabilities to get some . I said ,i would be happy with 2 boards for a project and probably as my english is poor i'm on the list with two boards. I would be happier with 10 boards of any kind . So the only thing i'm asking is a bit of justice on the sharing if possible.

Beautiful boards! Thank you Prasi.

Does anyone know which MOSFETs have the best price/quality ratio? And where to find LT4320 for a normal price? Group Buy?

Hello JP,
Thanks for confirmation of receipt.
LT4320 seems to be available on mouser and digikey. As far as I know there is no GB for LT4320.

The mosfet options can be seen in the attached schematics. Just follow the guidelines posted by tvicol posted here.
LT4320 based active rectifier

regards
Prasi

Attachments

• SCH-TO-220-LT4320 RECTIFIER.png
    SCH-TO-220-LT4320 RECTIFIER.png
    21 KB · Views: 565
  • schema-ideal BR_SMD_New SO-8 mosfet.png
    schema-ideal BR_SMD_New SO-8 mosfet.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 552
Joined 2019
Paid Member
Great news :D

Hello Abanico,
I have placed another order for 30 pair of boards (smd and tht) today to take care of reserve list requirement only.
I would not want people to make compromises with their plan of builds / requirements.
So request reserve list members please update their original requirements here.

regards
Prasi

Then I would amend my order with originally requested 4 SMD pairs, and would take 4THT pairs as well (whatever will be remaining after other members of reserve list get theirs). Either option will be good.

regards,
Boris