• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The SLB (Smooth Like Butter) Active Rect/CRC/Cap Mx Class A Power Supply GB

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hello X and other builders. I am having a brain teaser with the dual rail SLB. Not with the actual schematics or layout, but with these 2 little helper boards I have purchased.

I would like to use a 4 pin molex box adapter with these blue helper boards.

Could some one tell me what the numeral 1 on the blue boards signifies ?

Am I correct in thinking that the molex box on the blue boards should be C-C-E-B starting from the upper left corner of the box proceeding clockwise ?.

I am also attaching a pic of the bottom of each of the blue heiper boards to hopefully explain my thinking about the molex pins.

Thanks a lot for the help.
MM

HB1.jpg HB2.jpg

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Thanks IAIMH,

So for the N-BJT board using BCE: In the molex box 1 is B. Proceeding CW from 1 it is E, E, C

So for the P-BJT board using BCE: In the molex box 1 is B. Proceeding CW from 1 it is C, C, E

I don't know why the difference, but will be aware when running wires from the molex box to the SLB.

Thanks for the hint.
MM