• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB 8 piece matched Toshiba 2sk170 BL grade Jfet's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Okay, here is the update list:

hifibluedevil (1)
lancer (1)
leeuwarden (1)
ccliu (2)
dabore84 (1)
xrk971 (2)
GASCo (1)
Roundtoit (1)
Vunce (1)
TungstenAudio (1)
WKCox (1)
alazira (2)
--------------
ipolyakov is on deck for first available

All participants have paid except GASCo. Thank you all for your fast payment! Seller has sent me a tracking number and they will arrive on Saturday! Turn around to match and ship only a few days, kinda depends on what time they arrive Saturday.

IMG_20190309_102756470.jpg

Testing Complete! It went better than expected. Everyone will receive matched octets within 0.2 mA as specified (the design call for matching within 0.3mA's) About 1/2 of the octets are matched within 0.1Ma's these will be sent together. For the Octets matched within 0.2mA's I was able to match each of the 2 quads within 0.1mA's. these will be shipped in separate packs so you can have each channel matched within 0.1mA.

Additionally I was able to match a few more than expected so I can safely open a few more slots. Please PM me if you'd like a set. Since only a few remain no requests for more than one per person.

I'll start the shipping process tomorrow. All U.S. shipping should get out provided my printer has enough ink. The internationals may take an extra day or so.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.