• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: CRCRC PSU

Hello ED,
I have posted a BOM in post 1 of the thread with mouser part nos. Please refer the same according to your suitability.

You can make a new column in that excel file and post your part nos actually used.
Regards
Prasi
Thanks Prasi. I did take a look at it and if someone were to populate and upload the BOM to Mouser, it could be easily shared. Let me take a stab at it and share with everyone.

As for CRCRC Bom, i actually uses Prasi's list, but the heatsink is only available from Element 14/Farnell ...

P/N : OHMITE FA-T220-64E

The heatsinks are also available in mouser made by aavid.
I post the Part number later here.
Regards
Prasi

I think it was this one:
Aavid 529802B02500G
529802B02500G Aavid | Mouser

Should fit perfect according by sizes on this post:
CRC Power Supply (Class A amplifier)

P.S.:
Prasi, did you considered ENIG over HASL or which would be beter?

I think it was this one:
Aavid 529802B02500G
529802B02500G Aavid | Mouser

Should fit perfect according by sizes on this post:
CRC Power Supply (Class A amplifier)

P.S.:
Prasi, did you considered ENIG over HASL or which would be beter?

yes, that is the part number for the aavid heatsink on mouser and should fit perfectly on the crcrc board. Thanks rainfallsky.

Yes, ENIG would have been better, but would have nearly doubled the cost:eek:.
so thats why I went for HASL.
regards
Prasi

Last edited:
Hello X , thanks.
Here are the schema and BoM for both versions of the ideal bridge rectifiers.
ver1. without AC snubbers (smaller PCB- 21.5mmx30mm)
ver2. with AC snubbers (bigger PCB- 25mm X 30mm)

I was unable to include these in all the packages as I ran out of rectifier PCBs.

The BoM attached is for the rectifier with snubber components.

I had in mind , the SQJB00EP mosfet , which is will generate about 10mW/ amp more than the mosfet you suggested above. Still should work well in the design.

Regarding the LT4320 package, I have incorporated options for both DFN as well as DIP08 package. Only those who are good with smd soldering may attempt soldering DFN package.
here is an example by EEVblog guy
YouTube

regards
Prasi

Hi, Prasi

Just wondering whether you plan to make the ideal bridge rectifier PCB available soon. Thanks!

Regards,

Hi Lo_Tse,
there is a new dedicated thread with slightly modified design.
LT4320 BASED ACTIVE RECTIFIER

Based on the interest level I plan to make the design and then manufacture PCBs.
I think folks are yet to test the tester PCBs offered here with this GB. We will have more clarity, once the verdict is out;)

regards
Prasi

Prasi,

Thanks! I did not realized that there is a thread on the topic. I will keep an eye on the other thread.

Regards,